WARRANTY ON WEATHERBEETA RUGS
3 Year Warranty on Weatherbeeta rugs
We are so confident you will love your WeatherBeeta rug, we offer a warranty on all of our WeatherBeeta Turnout Range.
Listed below are the Terms & Conditions for the warranty. Anything not included on this list will be excluded.
What the warranty covers?
Turnout rugs only for a period of 3 years
Outer shell fabric waterproofness, breathability and faulty fixtures
and fittings (including workmanship).
The warranty on a WeatherBeeta turnout rug and its components is subject to use under normal conditions.
The warranty card should be retained by the purchaser, along with the original receipt as the retailer will require it should warranty work be required.
Associated transport costs and all other costs incurred in the course of claiming on your warranty will be borne by you.
What are the Terms and Conditions?
• The WeatherBeeta turnout warranty becomes effective from the date of purchase of your synthetic rug.
• You must provide proof of purchase, the original purchase receipt and this warranty card.
• A repair under the WeatherBeeta turnout rug warranty will not extend your WeatherBeeta guarantee period.
• The WeatherBeeta turnout rug warranty is processed through appointed WeatherBeeta rug retailers.
What is covered under the WeatherBeeta warranty?
◾ WeatherBeeta guarantees the repair or replacement of your WeatherBeeta turnout rug (or part thereof) at no cost, if found to have faulty materials or workmanship within 3 years of the date of purchase.
◾ WeatherBeeta guarantees the repair or replacement of your WeatherBeeta turnout rug (or part thereof) at no cost, if found to have a fault in outer shell/fabric waterproofness or breathability of the outer fabric or faulty hardware o or workmanship on the fixtures and fittings within 3 years of the date of purchase.
What is not covered under the WeatherBeeta warranty?
x Damage caused by improperly laundering your WeatherBeeta rug
x Normal wear and tear
x Damage caused to the rug by horse/pony
x Accidental damage, faults caused by negligent use, lack of care or neglect
x Use of the rug for anything other than equestrian protective use outdoors
x Use of parts or accessories other than those produced or recommended for use with and in a WeatherBeeta rug
x Repairs or alterations carried out by third parties not in accordance with WeatherBeeta recommendations
x The fit of the turnout rug itself
4 easy steps to make a claim under the WeatherBeeta warranty?
1. Contact the retailer from whom you purchased your turnout rug to discuss your concerns.
2. Take this card along with the original purchase receipt and the rug to the retailer from whom you purchased the rug.
3. The retailer will assist in assessing whether your rug has a defect covered under WeatherBeeta’s warranty.
4. The retailer will then liaise with WeatherBeeta in relation to the warranty claim (on your behalf).